Introduction

 

Hello there everyone! My name is Kevyn and I'm from Charlotte, North Carolina. Currently, I'm enrolled at Brigham Young University-Idaho were I am studying design and construction management. This semester I am taking a class about 'Family Relations' were I will learn about the family structure, its role in society, and the challenges presented within it. As part of this class I will be blogging about the things I'm learning each week. My hope is that through this blog I will be able to share with you what I am learning and in return, hear your thoughts, comments, and experiences as well. Thank you for reading and being a part of this with me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Relations Class Week #8

Family Relations Class Week #12

Family Relations Class Week #4